Thursday, November 1, 2007

The not so scary side of Halloween







Our school has a great Harvest Festival for the little ones. Nothing that scares the kids, just fun games. It lets the dress up in their costumes, play some games, win some prizes, all in a warm and safe atmosphere.






We spent about an hour there last night with the three little ones, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and Thomas the Tank Engine.








I ended up giving three left over tickets to one little boy and about five dollars to another little boy. It made their night, and I won't be vaccuuming up a little toy in the next couple of days...made my day too.






1 comment:

Tami said...

I love the pictures! Sorry I haven't visited in forever...I forgot what the name of your new blog was and just found it again.
Sigh.
I think I'm losing my mind.