Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Again, you are kidding me...

I want to adoopt again.

There, I said it!!! Yes, that would be six kids.

Eight pairs of pants, socks, underwear (when everyone is potty trained.)

Eight shirts, eight plates, eight glasses.

Probably about 24 -36 pancakes at breakfast.
15-18 eggs, one pound of bacon or sausage.

8-10 gallons of milk a week, and how much toilet paper?

But, I really believe we have another child out there, most likely in China.

I want Kaycee to grow up with another Chinese princess running around the house.
Someone that came from where she came from, that has the same heritage, culture, etc and most likely the same special need.

My husband is looking at the ticket prices before he gets on board with the whole idea. He has stated that he is thinking about it.

Right now, that is all I can hope for...

2 comments:

Tami said...

YEA!! He's thinking about it! That's good. If he's thinking about it, it's a pretty good bet he'll come around. He's just like his father, mother and brother and, dare I say, sister, that way! ;)
YEA!!!

Lynn Cameron said...

What a perfectly fine and wonderful idea! I, myself, am voting for you to adopt THREE more times. Eight is a wonderful number of kids to have, if I don't say so myself. Can't wait to see who is coming next.