Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 2

It is supposed to be a good thing when you actually get your LID. It really is. I should be jumping up and down...

But I'm not. Actually I feel so heavy hearted right now, I can't even think right now.

Our LID is March 2. Yes, March 2 - yesterday. We were supposed to be DTC on January 24...what happened? I don't know.

4-5 months to LOA
and about 3-6 weeks later for TA...(There is a new form that has to be filled out and sent to immigration before you can travel.)
Then about 2 weeks later travel. Travel in September - October? Summer is just about out of the question now.

I am sick.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Is there a chance that it could be wrong? I know absolutely nothing about your process...and all of the acronyms you threw out there has thrown ME for a loop...but I have heard of occasional mess-ups with this kind of thing. Have you called the agency?
((hugs))