Friday, March 20, 2009

2024...here we come

After having 2 boys and attending tball games, baseball games, football games, basketball games, two games of soccer, and even one practice for wrestling, I have a wonderful treat for myself.

Gymnastics...yes, my girls are doing gymnastics. And they both LOVE IT!

I was told by the O.T. that if I had concerns about Kaycee's balance, I should take her to gymnastics to work on it. So after getting done with basketball for the boys, I signed the girls up for gymnastics. Was it for me more than them?

Probably - at the beginning...but...

Kylie wants to go everyday. Each morning, "Is this the day I get to go to gymnastics?"

So what does the 2024 mean? The Olympics of course. So keep that date open...of course it would probably be in the late summer, I just am not sure of the exact date...or really where it might be. I guess I need to start paying attention to the announcements of where it is going to be held the next time. :)

No comments: