Sunday, January 4, 2009

Long ago pictures


Have you seen that commercial for Walgreens? The one where all of those people are standing around from different events: a wedding, fishing, football game, riding a pony, etc.






And someone else pops in...and all of the people get mad?








"Not another one," says the bride.








Then beep, beep, beep, and all of the people look worried. "Someone's going to be deleted."



"Not me," says the fisherman, "I was deleted last time." The pop, the fisherman is deleted.

I have 6 cards for my camera. And believe me, these are not the small ones. They hold somewhere between 200 to 400 pictures EACH!!!

Guess what I have on each of these cards? You guessed it....I had to delete two pictures so I could take the picture of our dossier.

Anyway, here are some from LAST SUMMER!!!! We took a day trip to Wyoming to see a train...

No comments: