Friday, January 23, 2009

Another update

The little 13 year old girl - she found her family!!! Yeah!! It was not us..too bad. But the main thing here is that another child has found their family!

Our paperwork should be on its way to China today. We said yes to Noah back in February of '08, and we are DTC in January of '09...

GOOD GRIEF!!! With Kaycee, it was 9 months... start to finish! Post Hague adoptions are the pits.

BUT can you believe it? We should be able to start our countdown here soon. Of course we have to get through Chinese New Year...:)

Oh well. At least it is totally out of our hands now. (It always has been out of our hands, as in it has been in God's hands; however, now the paperwork is really out of our hands now.)

God speed, dossier...safe travels!

2 comments:

Tami said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!
What does DTC mean...and call me. I need your help with something.

Lynn Cameron said...

Woooohooooo! Wish we were in the same spot! Malone's adoption took ages, and I remember being so worn down by the process. My kids are BEGGING for another brother- I'm not giving in at the moment. But if I do, I'll probably go the domestic route, due to being too old and too single to adopt from China again (boohoo). Or maybe we will move to China for a few years to learn Mandarin and soak in some culture... Not sure what is next for us, but I sure am excited about what is next for you and your dear family!