Friday, February 22, 2008

Somebody stop me!!!

I am an addict. I really am.
I cannot control myself. At least admitting it is the first step to being cured.

I am addicted to crafts. There I said it.

I can't stop. I love to make things...sewing, tutus, crocheting, you name it, I am addicted to it.

But I figure, this is the best way to help fund our adoption. I sell these on Ebay and Etsy. And really, I have a lot of fun doing it. Here are some of my newest creations...









Crocheted Minnie Mouse purses...

















Ok, I took this picture off of ebay, so it doesn't look so good, but it is Kaycee in a Minnie Mouse outfit! I thought she looked adorable.












And these are the latest...Aren't they cute? These are Kylie's newest shoes. Kaycee has some just like them except her's are lace up, but they are just as cute. With these, really the possibilities are endless, any color combination a person could want!
Now I just need to get rid of the addition and things should be much better. Do you think they have a 12 step program for people like me?

1 comment:

Tami said...

Those are adorable! :) I imagine somewhere out there is a 12-step program for crafting addicts such as yourself, but don't you dare join! Maddie and Anya need some of those shoes! :)