Wednesday, April 29, 2009

John

John is a pistol. He is naughty and at the same time he is the sweetest little guy. And there are times when he can say and do the funniest things...

For example - tonight we went to pick up Jacob from his baseball game. It was just Jacob, John and myself in the car.

Tomorrow is preschool screening. And like a good mom, I was grilling him on the more important things a four year old going in to preschool should know...

How old are you? What is this color? What is this shape? Etc, etc.

Anyway, I said, "What is your whole name?"

He says, "John."
"No John, what is your whole name?"
"I don't have to tell you because it makes me a headache."

It should be VERY interesting tomorrow when we go through the screening. To be honest with you, I am very nervous. You never know what you might get.

Take for instance, when I asked him to spell him name, he says, "n, h, o, j." Agh. He might show him how smart he is and then again, who knows?

No comments: