Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm back...

Well, we didn't win a fortune...actually the only amount we gambled away was the $4 my dad gave us as we dropped of the kids at their house. We were able to bring back $6.30 to my dad. High rollers we are...

What could I possible write about on this trip?

The fact that my husband surprised me with orchestra seating to the Phantom of the Opera?

The almost "Pretty Woman" bathtub at the hotel we stayed in?






Here are some pictures of the hotel where we stayed. Of course these are off of the website and they don't show the bathtub...but honestely, the bathroom was about the size of most hotel rooms!!!


The LITTLE BLACK DRESSES that were so little sometimes you had to look to make sure everything was covered?

The people who were stumbling all over the place after having too much to drink?
Or the absolutely wonderful time I had with my husband...just the two of us?
I could write all day long about those things, honestly.
But I would have to say the best part of the trip was coming back and being with my family again. (Actually Leonard is still in Las Vegas, he doesn't get home until Thursday but I know we are closer to being a family again.)

4 days was a long time...just a brief show for when I am gone to China. At least Leonard will be here to take care of the kids. Pray for him!

No comments: