Friday, May 15, 2009

The tooth fairy

I think I have found my limit when it comes to taking care of my children.

Jacob, 16, had 6 teeth pulled today. 4 wisdom teeth and 2 permenant molars. They needed to do this to make more room on the bottom.

He will have braces put on in a couple of weeks and then in about a year and a half, he will have jaw surgery. Poor guy.

Anyway, I think I have found my limit, and that is blood from my children.

I just don't do well with it. My skin crawls and I almost feel sick. It is not that the sight of blood bothers me, when they skin their knees or if they have a bloody nose, or pick a scab, really nothing. But when I know there is pain associated with it, I can't handle it.

I am a wimp!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Poor guy when we talked about it the other day I didn't realize you were talking about right away! Give him a hug for us!