Thursday, October 23, 2008

I do have five kids at home

Sometimes, it seems like I only write about a couple of my kids. But really I do have more than these, I have five at home and 1 more on his way.

My two oldest boys, 15 and 13, are so incredibly special to me. I can't tell you how proud of them I am.

My oldest, Jacob, is wanting to go into the military after high school. He has wanted to do the military thing for as long as I can remember. Now it is just a little more detailed.

He is thinking ROTC - which would be great. I told him last year, that if he was still interested when he turned 16, I would take him to talk to a recruiter. I couldn't be more proud of my son who wants to defend his country and his freedom and his Lord. Jacob is amazing.

(He is the one in the white, that is taking the one in the blue down.)




Then there is Nathan. Nathan is Nathan...He is one of the best big brothers three little ones could ever have. He is the one that is always on the floor playing with all of those 5 and under. He plays, he reads, he sings, he laughs, and of course, he fights, with all of his siblings.

He too, loves football. Here, this picture shows him scoring a touch down. The thing I like about this picture, is the student on the sidelines, cheering because my son just scored. Way to go Nathan!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

These guys are the best. We absolutely adore them. And you're right. They're the best big brothers four littles could ask for. ;)