Monday, May 5, 2008

Kaycee and her language...

I have to keep reminding myself that Kaycee is only 2. She has been home almost 10 months, has only been aided since October and really just started talking.

When I say talking, I mean talking...up a storm...as in the girl won't stop...

She would be a great gossip!

Tonight, our dog peed by the front door. Out of Kaycee's mouth comes, Daddy, dat naughty.

Then she looked at Jacob - Dadob, dat naughty.

After a while, she says, mommy, I have coodie. (Cookie)

Then it is, Mommy, I potty.

I really would have to say the girl is on her way.

Now let's look at her sign language. We were reading a book, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." She is starting the sign the book. If I could figure out my video camera, I would video it and put it on here. It is so cute. Her favorite part is when the caterpillar isn't a little caterpillar anymore, he was great big, fat caterpillar.

She is a precious little gift in our family.

No comments: