Thursday, March 6, 2008

You otta be in pictures...


It was lovingly brought to my attention that I hardly have any pictures on my blog. Well, here you go. Here are just a few snapshots of our family. Believe it or not, I love photography and actually have a website (though it is not updated) of a couple of pictures I have taken. I wish I had more time to do this, but well, you know...go ahead, take a look...www.countrymemoriesphotography.com

Here is Nathan, at his basketball tournament - he is the guy in red

















Jacob is number 7 - I actually had another picture on here, but it got deleted and the kids are starting to get restless. This was his first year in high school football...yikes!












How many kids can you get into a bathtub?











If any of you know Kylie, this is a typical look from her...
























Our little angel, Kaycee...isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

Lynn Cameron said...

Looks like there's one more space in that bathtub....

Tami said...

Gorgeous pics! I've got to get Maddie out there to you for some pictures. We had some cheap ones done at Wa!mart the other day just to have some. Poor kids, it's been a month and I hadn't had anything done yet. I guess it's proof that I'm a mom of four now. With the first one I took him to get his picture taken the day after we got home. With the next two it was a couple of weeks later. Now with number 4 it was four weeks. sigh.