Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tutus and more tutus




So I am making these tutus and really have a lot of fun making them. I think I have about seven between my two girls...We have a bunch of different colors. Right now, I have an order for four more and a lady who is trying to figure out if she would like to do a bulk order.




As I was making these, I was trying to figure out how many I have made and how many yards of tulle I have used.
At last count, I had sold 11 off of my website. Not as much as I would like, but this blog is the only "advertisement" I have done.
As far as ebay...I had to count, looks like about 43...
Then there are the personal sales around town...one for a poodle, one for a three year old and one for a five year old.
57 tutus, at 70 yards of tulle per tutu, is that really 3990 yards of tulle? Wow! That is a little hard to get my mind around...
The more there is though, the more I have for who I would like Chloe.
My sister in law has a wonderful blog about their adoption. She calls her daughter Maddie all the way through, but her name is going to be Eliana, mine is Chloe. Really that is what I would like to name her. But husband says no to that...I guess we will see...
But back to the tutus - they are a lot of fun to make, and really I wouldn't mind making more.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I love the name!!! And I love the tutus. I need to order a couple from you when I get home. One in pink and one in...hmmmmm...I don't know. Maybe yellow. I can't tell what her favorite color it yet, although when we color she pulls out the yellow crayon quite a bit. ;>)

Patricia said...

The tutu's are just precious!

Patricia